In October, Wally joined us as an official foster from Fundacion Animalia (one of the rescue organizations I volunteer with.)
He was rescued by a group of construction workers who were taking care of him but their job was ending and he needed a place to go...and I cannot resist the scruffy-looking ones.
Picking him up from the construction site
He loves rolling in the grass
Hanging out with Ennis
Meeting Megan -- he's a huge snuggle fan
He quickly decided the beanbag was awesome for napping...
But the bed was even better!
See, I can be a lap dog.
Aren't I gorgeous?
He hates kids as you can see.
After he was healthy (he had kennel cough when I picked him up) and he'd been 'fixed' he went off to spend time with the dog behaviorist as he was very fearful of unknown dogs and acted aggressively towards them if he was on the lead.
Within a couple of days he was fine and the trainer had fallen in love.
He's currently staying with her at her location outside the city with lots of other dogs and lots of space to run around while he waits for his forever home.
Within a couple of days he was fine and the trainer had fallen in love.
He's currently staying with her at her location outside the city with lots of other dogs and lots of space to run around while he waits for his forever home.









No comments:
Post a Comment