Thursday, January 1, 2015

Odds and Ends


I made my first batch of freezer jam -- raspberry.
This was tasty but the peach mango ginger was MUCH better.

I found a snake in the tree by our gate. 
It was dead.
Jeff told GSO and they sent someone to deal with it. I said I was planning on putting on some gloves and throwing it away but was told to NOT do that.
Okay.

I noticed this roof and loved it -- yes, those are flowers growing on the tiles.

Dana, a dear friend from Krakow who now lives in Brazil, came to visit.
We had a couple glorious days to relax and talk talk talk!

Spring = wisteria

Spring also = roses

Ennis got up close and personal with a rooster for the first time.
If Ennis had not been on the lead it would have ended very differently...

Woo-hoo!

It even fit (barely) in my tiny oven.

This is Ennis during the turkey roasting process.
I like to think he was saying something along the lines of, "Blast it woman, when is the bird coming out of the oven?!?!?"

Jeff winkled out that Management actually did have air-conditioners but wasn't telling anyone and was waiting for people to request them.

We now have 2 bedrooms that can be cooled off!

No comments:

Post a Comment