Thursday, January 1, 2015

Halloween


Once again we had our annual Halloween event...this year it ended up out of control because even though we started with a list of people to invite Jeff and I both went 'off list' and then pretty much everyone invited said they would attend. 

Er...the result was 70+ people on a blazing hot day...Jeff and I spent all our time running around trying keep food on the table, pouring drinks for little kids, overseeing the skull hunt, etc. We were exhausted by the time the last guest left but everyone said they had a really good time. Whew.

I had no chance to take photos during the event (see above paragraph) but did take some before it all kicked off.

I could not find the 'Wappy Halloween' banner...




Stuffed with candy and ready for the skull hunt



Megan's famous Death by Chocolate Cake






After recovering from the party we had to carve our pumpkins


I have no idea...


No comments:

Post a Comment