Megan and I have spent the last two weeks obtaining
school supplies. Not having a car means we've had to do it in fits and spurts which actually kept me sane since the hypermarkets have HUGE sections given over to supplies and my shopping threshold is limited.
We are back in a land of 'inside shoes'!
Yes, they really are this shocking blue color.

Backpack - look no HSM, Princess or other theme!
Hardcover A4 notebooks...which were very difficult to find.

Colored paper - thank you TESCO!

This one gave me fits. The 16-page notebook with cursive lines...

A4
softcover lined notebooks

Colored pencils, crayons and tissues (of course)

I just realized I don't know where the glue sticks or scissors are..GACK!

A5 softcover notebooks
And lest you thought we escaped kitten-free this year...

Um, nope!
Hi, this is Amah sending along her love from Aunt Madge and Uncle Tom's. Megan, you're going to need that large blue back pack to carry all those notebooks and supplies! For a minute I thought the kitten was real. It sure is a cute pictue. Thanks, Barb, for keeping us all so up to date on your doings. Thanks, Jeff, for taking time to let us know what you're doing. Thanks, Megan, for helping Mom so much. More, more.
ReplyDeleteHi Barb...thanks for the inspiration. I have started a blog and you gave me the kick in the seat of the pants I needed to make something of all the beads I have. Good to share in your experiences. Jan Moser
ReplyDeleteAmber...you said amber...as she reaches for the drool cloth. Yes, yes, yes. Let's discuss the particulars.
ReplyDelete