Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekly Trophy Report


Since I got hosed on the last weekly trophy report this is all about ME.

ME ME ME!

As you might have noticed from previous posts we made a quick overnight trip to Bolesławiec.

This post is about my loot.

Mugs - I'm diggin' the use of red which was not very common 10 years ago.

Bowl #1 (side view)

Bowl #1 (top view)

Bowl #2 (side view)

Bowl #2 (top view)

Bowl #3 (side view)

Bowl #3 (top view)

Yeah, my ceramics photos are almost as dismal as my jewelry photos.

Bowl #3 detail -- I love the iris!

Megan scored a couple little animals -- an elephant and a bird.

Jeff got nothin'.

Except a happy wife.

2 comments:

  1. Righteous score. And the red really does liven things up, doesn't it? Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh, I LOVE the bowls and mugs. So beautiful. Would love a shopping trip over there. I'm jealous! Judy Haynes

    ReplyDelete