What to do on a glorious autumn day?
Megan attended Art Station at the National Museum in Krakow. While she was studying the paintings of Jerzy Nowosielski, Jeff and I checked out the American Dream exhibit.
While at the Museum we were lucky to run into Olga, someone I had met at the IWAK newcomers coffee a couple of weeks ago. She had her son, Wojtek, and daughter, Hania, in tow and after the art activities finished up we all headed to Park Jordana for a little recreation.
While at the Museum we were lucky to run into Olga, someone I had met at the IWAK newcomers coffee a couple of weeks ago. She had her son, Wojtek, and daughter, Hania, in tow and after the art activities finished up we all headed to Park Jordana for a little recreation.
One of the many playgrounds. Megan is in the middle and Wojtek is in the striped sweatshirt at the top.



Go, Megan. You'll be him next time! Kisses, Aunt Madge
ReplyDeleteP.S. I meant you'll beat him next time. :)
ReplyDelete