Sunday, September 6, 2009

We Have Too Many Books

On Thursday last week this truck showed up.

It brought two loads that looked like this:

Our neigborhood streets are so narrow they had to park the big truck down by Carrefour, break open the crates and load it all into the smaller truck.

This was only the beginning.

Couches look familiar? Yep, had the same ones in St. Petersburg & Montevideo.

We have too many books.

These are only the ones we brought with us (don't ask how many boxes are in storage). And don't include the ones we sent in the air freight. Or have ordered since we arrived. Or purchased at the American Bookstore here.

I always tackle the kitchen stuff first...I have a melon baller?!? Apparently so.

My cookie press. I love my cookies press.

Which I won't be using here because my cookie sheets won't fit in the wee tiny Euro-oven.
*Sniff*

Ohhh, could really go for some Singapore noodles or pork with garlic sauce. Chinese food here cannot compare.

These make me happy though.

We are now organizing and finding a place for everything.

We have too much stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment