Monday, January 14, 2019

September 2018


Nature always finds a way.
Even in a big city.



Jeff and I visited the Cutty Sark.
   
 







 
 









 



 





Molly and George came to stay while their human staff (our friend Emma) had to take a short trip.


Molly approved of this bed.
 
George is a total cuddle monkey.


I went to see this exhibit at the V&A.
When Kahlo died the Blue House was closed up with all her belongings inside. This exhibit was a selection of those items: jewelry, clothing, cosmetics, braces & casts, family photos, etc.
It was amazing.



Heathers was so well received it moved to the West End for a limited run so I took myself to see it again.



 Ennis ignored me often when I tried to get him away from Primrose Hill. Too many squirrels to hunt.



 I took Jeff to see The Trocks.




 
Autumn arrived with a vengeance.

Primrose Hill early on a weekday morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment