Tuesday, January 15, 2019

December 2018


Jeff and I visited the British Museum again.

Next-to-last concert band concert!
 
The concert band keeps growing every year. 

Megan went to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park with her squad.
Gabi (in front on the left) did not enjoy the roller coaster.

I spent Xmas money on Wellies!
I vowed I would buy Wellies before I left England and Joules was having a really nice sale...so I now have 2 pairs!!!

Jeff and I went to see a special 30th anniversary Whose Line is it Anyway at the Royal Albert Hall.

My first concert at the Round House in Camden, a very very cool venue.


Adam Ant gives a good show for an old man.

Walkies with Peter.


Megan went ice-skating on her second trip to Winter Wonderland.


These young ladies were all in the same preschool in St Petersburg, Russia!

While the girls went to Winter Wonderland the parents went to High Tea.
So amazing to see old friends.


The Lanesborough does a very nice gluten free tea.
I forgot to take a photo of the sandwiches.





We went to Christmas at Kew with our friends Craig and Peter.



 
 
   
 
 
 

Giant chocolate-covered marshmallows. 




 



Megan chose our holiday theatre visit.
This heads to Broadway later in 2019.




Jeff and I joined the masses...


 and went to a rugby game!


 

Flames?
When did this start happening at rugby games? 

 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment