May is wisteria season.
I love wisteria.
Ennis and I had lovely walks at Regent's Park.
Jeff and I went to see Witness for the Prosecution at County Hall.
We were more interested in the venue than the performance when we bought the tickets but ended up enjoying ourselves.
We went on a road trip to Felixstowe to visit a friend, Mike, who has Border Terriers.
Our friend Emma tagged along with her two dogs, Molly and George.
Jeff and I went to another play.
The wisteria kept blooming.
Green Park
We went to Headley Heath for a big Border Terrier meet up!
We finally met some of the people I've been 'friends' with on Twitter for almost 10 years.
Jeff carrying George for a while...
My old college friend and room-mate, Tracey, visited for the Royal Wedding.
We went to Little Venice to take the canal boat to Camden.
And visited Kensington Palace
Tracey and I
When old women try to take selfies.
Megan couldn't find a dress she liked for prom so chose a pink suit.
Prom night crew!
Jeff and I won tickets to a Queen's Garden Party in the Embassy Lottery!
The line to enter the Palace grounds.
That's the back of Buckingham Palace.
The crowd waiting for the Queen.
The diplomatic tent.
The Queen!
Some Dukes...
Princess Eugenie
Prince William (in front)
No comments:
Post a Comment