I flew to Medford in early July to help mom out as she was having knee replacement surgery.
Hello Rogue Valley!
Several of these have cropped up in the neighborhoods around mom's house.
Roxy Ann
Bees enjoying the lavender.
Jeff had to make a weekend trip while I was away so Ennis went to be spoiled by our friends Craig and Peter.
Craig and Ennis having a picnic at Primrose Hill.
Ennis and Basil lazing away the day.
Ennis and Basil
Lots of wild fires developed while I was in Medford.
Roxy Ann barely visible.
Air quality the day I left Medford.
The day after I returned to London Aunt Tanner and Uncle Dave arrived for a short visit.
I took them to Little Venice to ride the canal boat to Camden.
While in Camden we got to see a boat go through the lock -- I've been to Camden countless times and this was the first time I saw the lock being used.
The hot weather baked Primrose Hill.



No comments:
Post a Comment