Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ennis Update #9

Ennis is not a huge fan of being out in the rain but he's fine with drizzle. Which does wonderful things to his coat -- talk about a bad hair day!

His newest favorite toys are "gopher" and "guau guau."
Gopher is actually a bear (don't ask) and guau guau is the dog.
They are puppets from Uruguay -- they were free gifts with packs of diapers. I had no idea we still had them but Ennis ferreted them out and has fallen in love with them.
Most surprising...these suckers are proving indestructible.
No holes, tears, etc.
The dog that has chewed through many a dog toy and ball cannot seem to do any sort of damage to these guys.

 
Apparently, toilet paper is the best thing to play with when he's bored and not receiving enough attention.
Ahem.

4 comments:

  1. Um Barb....that's a "cat" thing, not a dog thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's got some cat-like traits...it is weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least it was confined to the bathroom...I hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erm, that was the day I apparently did not latch the bathroom door closed properly and he ran rampant while I was out of the house. He shredded the toilet paper...tugged lots of Megan's costumes out of the dress up chest...got into Megan's hair stuff (there were headbands scattered all over the upstairs landing)...pulled clothes out of the dirty clothes hamper...BUT he didn't chew or destroy anything. Just made a big mess.

    ReplyDelete