So, in the last couple of months...
The sidewalks came back!
We now have new street lamp posts but they are non-functioning at this time.
Of course they are.
I renewed my driver's license.
I had to take the psicotecnico test which is a battery of tasks that evaluate your hand-eye coordination, vision, sight, etc. One of the drivers from the Embassy came out to help me...the process only took three hours and involved dealing with seven, yes SEVEN, different people. I will never complain about dealing with the DMV again.
Of course they are.
I renewed my driver's license.
I had to take the psicotecnico test which is a battery of tasks that evaluate your hand-eye coordination, vision, sight, etc. One of the drivers from the Embassy came out to help me...the process only took three hours and involved dealing with seven, yes SEVEN, different people. I will never complain about dealing with the DMV again.
I finally was able to get my hands on photos of my great zipline adventure.
Megan finished up the volleyball season. Nido did not make it to the Finals.
Megan finished up the volleyball season. Nido did not make it to the Finals.
Megan participated in Musical Theater this semester and was Mrs. Beauregard in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. She'd performed in the same production in Poland but was an Oompa Loompa. I forgot to bring my camera so the photos from my phone are...erm...awful.
Megan is in the front, third from the right in the dark jeans and long-sleeved shirt.
Megan fourth from the left.
Megan is in the front, third from the right in the dark jeans and long-sleeved shirt.
Megan fourth from the left.
Then we just received this notice.
She's been working very hard this year and we are very proud of her.












No comments:
Post a Comment