So I pulled out my camera to make sure it was charged for our big adventure tomorrow (don't worry, I'll post about it...) and I found photos leftover from the summer that I never managed to get up. Whoops! Bad blogger!
So here they are...dunh, dunh, dunnnnn...
The first of Megan's birthday cakes...this was the one enjoyed while Jeff was in town (if I remember correctly...)
Megan was unable to eat the ENORMOUS birthday cinnamon roll that you get at the Parkside Cafe.
Sno cones were an excellent choice while out and about at the county fair.
Megan makes a new friend at the fair.
Megan was really successful at the midway games that she tried.
Oh, a visit to the county fair isn't complete without one of these!
Megan liked it but wasn't raving about it.
We were a little overwhelmed by all the colors and noise...culture shock ahoy!
The mini-cupcakes Megan chose instead of a cake for her 'real' birthday.
I think she liked the red velvet one the best.
Megan tried her hand at mahjong when Amah hosted.
Megan turned out to have true natural talent.
She didn't win with this hand (I can't remember what it is called...Mom, help me out here!) but it is an incredibly difficult one to make and she was only off by what, 2 tiles?











No comments:
Post a Comment