Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Party!


It all started with an invite.
Possibly the bestest Halloween party invitation I've ever seen.
Isn't it awesome????


 
So Megan obviously had to have a party.
 
No, they did not come in the store this way.
We pulled the labels off and added the stickers!

Food food food!

Megan had fun giving everything names - these chips are really 'Dried Mummy Rags.'

These lollies are 'Brains on a Stick.'
 
 

We had a few crafts including decorate your own coffin!
 
And decorating cupcakes!







 
I did these after the girls got bored and went to play some games.

That's Katniss being turned into a mummy!

Ennis put up with the costume for a while...poor puppy.
 
I apologize for the weird lighting in the photos. Weather was really bizarre as the "Perfect Storm" caused by hurricane Sandy and two other weather fronts moved to converge and hit our area.
 
I took the next two photos yesterday.
Immediately after the party was over I went outside and pulled up the gravestones, etc.
We do not want them turning into missiles!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment