On Sunday we went to the city center to soak up some sunshine.
Along with countless other people who have been cooped up due to the rain.
The tour groups are back.
I honestly did not miss them over the winter.
I love the posies at the flower market.
Imagine my horror at coming around the Sukiennice and finding out that the market (previously the Christmas and Easter Markets) has apparently become a permanent tourist fixture.
It is no longer a special event...just another place to buy souvenirs.
Including anything dragon related.
*sob*
Then we lunched at Megan's favorite pizzeria.
Where the "summer garden" is now open.
The pizza is good but this is why I like to dine here!
Megan was happy to see the ice cream stall is open at Tivoli.
It is located under the umbrella, right behind the gentleman who managed to get into my shot.










No comments:
Post a Comment