But unfortunately not doing anything terribly exciting (except for Jeff but he has to do his own post.)
Jeff continues with classes (he's doing very well, all As last term) and just got back from a school trip to Hawaii.
Megan is busy with school, Girl Scouts, friends, her flute, etc. She's also in the upcoming production of 'Annie' at Springfield Estates -- we'll make sure to get pictures.
Ennis is the same...charming everyone he meets and firmly attached to the new puppy, Sasha, down the street. Sasha was smaller than Ennis at 3 months but at almost 5 months she is now larger and heavier than he is. They pine for each other and woe to the humans if they see each other and are not allowed to interact.
I'm plodding along. Still dealing with some residual health issues but at least I've got a doctor who actually seems to want to do something about it! I'm furiously working my way through my 'to read' list at the local branch of the library since by August I won't be able to visit it any more.
We're still on track to head to Santiago, Chile in July.
If the State Dept. doesn't mess with our plans.
Again.
If the State Dept. doesn't mess with our plans.
Again.
I've managed to reconnect with an old friend from U of M who is Chilean -- we'll be getting the families together once we get to Santiago.
I purchased a Spanish language review book. I keep looking at it knowing I MUST get started on that but am feeling very uninspired...
Next up on our agenda -- home improvement projects to get the house ready to rent.
Sigh.
See, told ya life hasn't been that exciting lately!
No comments:
Post a Comment