Megan had her going away party yesterday.
I had way too much food to compensate for the fact that the house is empty except for the USG furniture. Kind of strange to entertain when all your stuff is packed up!
Plus I had almost all disposable plates, bowls, etc. since the welcome kit only has 4 of everything.
Very sophisticated although it makes clean-up very easy...
And the trash guys very happy since I had more bags than would fit in the cans.
I've learned I can just tape 10 PLN notes to the bags and they take them away.
Our landlord says I ridiculously overpay them but I don't care as long as the bags go away!
Megan picked a "movie premiere" theme.
I had no idea how many people were coming since RSVPs are apparently optional with the crowd at the international school...
Luckily, the rain held off until after some outdoor activities.
Using up the bubble wands I found in the garage...
The war is on!
It turns out 10 and 11 year old girls can be very bloodthirsty when it comes to water pistol wars...





No comments:
Post a Comment