Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween 2010

This year, after much deliberation, Megan chose to be Cleopatra.

She spent a lot of time explaining who she was since people kept telling her she was such a pretty 'Princess."

I'm not sure which Princess usually wore an asp armband...

She says next year she's going to be a vampire since most people know that.

Her loot bucket.

Mr. Kriley helping with the candy decisions.

Ela in the spirit of things!

The trick or treaters -- fewer kids than last year and more relaxed.

Megan's pumpkin.

Jeff's pumpkin.

Unfortunately my pumpkin did not survive to the carving stage. 
A certain excited puppy accidentally knocked it off the porch step and it spectacularly split open.

2 comments:

  1. I would have liked to seen the spectacular changes Ennis made to your pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan's costume is fabulous. I'm sure Cleopatra would have been blonde if she could have pulled it off.

    And Jeff: Nice pumpkin design.

    ReplyDelete