Sunday, November 1, 2009

All Saints' Day

Today is All Saints' Day.

The line of cars headed to the cemetery near us.

The businesses near the cemetery are open today and offering paid parking.
How many 'P' signs can you see?

At the lumber yard.

Getting close.

Not rousting drunks today.

Crowd and traffic control.


Near the entrance.

The main gate.

Please note: with the following photos I was trying to be extremely unobtrusive. Some are not the best shots but I was working with my point-and-shoot Kodak.



The city of the dead was teeming with the living today.

I like the benches near the graves. If you look in the upper right corner you will see a couple sitting next to the grave they have just finished cleaning.

Standing room only outside the small chapel where mass was being said.




The only empty walkway I saw the entire time I was there.
And it didn't last long.


No comments:

Post a Comment