One of my favorite things about being in a new place is checking out all the different stores and figuring out food products. Yeah, I'm weird that way. Check out what is in our kitchen currently:

This yogurt has muesli already mixed in it. Yummy!
I was addicted to it the last time we lived in Poland.

UHT milk is AWESOME!
Buy a case, put it on the shelf and add to fridge as needed.

Pierogi. Of course.

We are working our way through the different brands of kabonos to see which ones we prefer. But what's not to like about smoked sausage? I even saw one brand made out of ostrich meat?!?

BIG bags of cereal (500g) versus those small boxes that only have about 2.5 servings in them.

Microwave popcorn!

SCORE! Wasabi paste & rice vinegar. Joy, oh joy!

Hoisin sauce.
Now I just need the pork tenderloin...
Oh, right -- am now in pork central!

Um, lemonade & rhubarb. Yep, rhubarb.
I have to say this was not a big hit.

Smurf marshmallows. They are blue and white. Shudder.
Megan thinks they are great.

My wee Euro-fridge. Small but fine for the three of us.
BUT, where to put the collection of tacky magnets when our HHE arrives?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment