Thursday, February 15, 2018

December in Review


Jeff and I were Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus at the Embassy holiday party.

The wig directly out of the bag.

Hmmmm...maybe I'll skip the wig.

Santa's trousers are a wee bit short.

Ready to rumble!

My favorite photo of the event.
Scott, our next door neighbor, is on Santa's lap.


Ennis was not keen on the slight amount of snow we received.


Nope.
No interest in getting off the step.

This is far enough.


Jeff and I were guests of a friend for a Christmas Carols and Readings event at the Wren Chapel at the Royal Hospital Chelsea to benefit the Motor Neurone Disease Association. Not only did we get to see the gorgeous chapel and meet some of the Pensioners we saw Eddie Redmayne up close and personal as he delivered one of the readings. Sadly, Professor Hawking was unable to attend as scheduled as he was ill.

I had to get all dressed up.




We visited The Making of Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour.




The Great Hall was decorated with the sets from the Yule Ball.





Toast racks.







We went with our friends Peter (above) and Craig.

Jeff was not keen on the butter beer. Megan tried the butter beer ice-cream and said it was much better than the drink.



















Ennis and I enjoyed very tranquil walkies as everyone was out of town.





We only went to one show over the holiday break but it was excellent!



No comments:

Post a Comment