Four days post-surgery I took Megan to see a live performance of the podcast, "Welcome to Night Vale." It was held in the same theater where Wicked usually runs.
The bruising on my foot was impressive.
Ennis and I spent a lot of time on the couch during my 2 weeks of recovery.
Jeff and I went to see "Five Guys Named Moe" at a specially built pop-up theater near Marble Arch.
The stage is literally built out into the audience so you are close enough to the performers to see them sweat.
While we were at the matinee there was an 'incident' near the Natural History Museum where a car mounted the sidewalk and injured several people. When we exited the theater these police had popped up. The incident did not turn out to be terror-related.
I got rid of the boot and was back in 2 shoes!
I ordered pumpkins.
The pumpkins last year were all very small.
So I ordered several.
This year they were not so small.
Ahem.
The tree in the planter in front of our house died. I decorated it for Halloween.
We took Ennis for a bimble at Hampstead Heath.
Time to carve the pumpkins!
No comments:
Post a Comment