Ennis had surgery to repair his luxating patella (dislocating kneecap) at the very beginning of June. He was on crate rest for 2 weeks and on very diminished walkies for several more weeks. He was going crazy cooped up in the house so we are now the proud owner of a dog stroller. He loved going out and about on our usual routes and being king of all he surveyed.
As part of the recovery process Ennis had a course of hydrotherapy. Lots of fun considering he is not a huge fan of being in the water. The therapist, Alison, was amazing and he adored her. Or maybe he tolerated her but adored the liver treats she had on hand...
Jeff bought a car.
He made it 10 months.
Who had 10 months in the pool?
We went to Winfield House for the 4th of July picnic.
We planted our blanket close to the booze tent.
I would have loved more time to wander the gardens...
I had my first Pimm's.
Megan turned 16!
Our old neighbors Peter (in the photo with Basil) and Craig introduced Ennis and I to a nice area up near Golders Green
Basil having a bit of a bimble.
I love that in a city as bustling as London you can find spaces with views like this.
Peter invited Megan and I to join them on this little adventure.
10 flights of stairs up.
Almost ready to go.
Megan, Peter, Craig and I.
Ennis graduated to longer walkies.
We went to see Our Ladies of Perpetual Succour and turns out our tickets were for seats ON THE STAGE?!?!?
Look! Our West End debuts!
Megan has graduated from her cheap "do I really want to play this instrument?" ukelele to a Snail Soprano uke. We braved the hot and sticky Central Line to visit this shop.
Er...okay?
We saw Jesus Christ Superstar at the Open Air Theatre at Regent's Park.
I was feeling nostalgic and took Megan to see Annie!
No comments:
Post a Comment