May and June ended up being rather insane for us with Jeff's early departure, pack out, end of school activities, etc.
Here's the recap:
We enjoyed an autumn full of lovely colors.
We enjoyed an autumn full of lovely colors.
Megan played volleyball on one of the Nido teams.
Megan serving.
I found kale in the supermarket.
Of course it appears a few weeks before we depart.
I organized the house for pack out.
The kitchen was covered in sticky notes.
While sorting through boxes I found Megan's first ballet slippers (purchased in St. Petersburg.)
Pack out happened.
I took Ennis for a final walk along the arroyo.
Sadly no bunnies were sighted that day.
Ennis and Jeff departed Chile.
The very kind United Station Manager in Santiago had the Pet Safe people in Houston send these photos of Ennis upon his arrival in Texas.
The 8th grade class mom requested brownies for the final bake sale.
All my baking pans were packed.
This was my contribution.
La Copa took ever everything...including this ad which in context means one thing and out of context means something entirely different!
I put together gift bags for the school bus driver, the gardener, some of Jeff's staff who went above and beyond in helping me after Jeff had departed, etc.
Megan enjoyed a hamburger at Johnny Rockets for the last time.
















No comments:
Post a Comment