Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Party


It was so successful last year we decided to have another egg hunt/Easter party this year.
I thought it would be sparsely attended...mostly just the Consulate families with kids.
Erm, apparently everyone was ready to get out of the house and socialize because we ended up with over 30 people when all was said and done!

 Baskets staged and ready for the hunt.

 This time I took up everyone who offered to bring something!
I had minimal baking and cooking.

Megan decorated the gluten free cupcakes.



Megan and I stuffed over 400 plastic eggs with candy.
The dads didn't put all of them out...there were just too many!

 
 And they're off!

 The oldest was a little more laid-back about the whole hunt thing...

 Ennis helped.
(This is the new landscaping in the back that the landlord put in after tearing out all the bushes in the autumn. Still getting used to it...)

 For some this was their first egg hunt and the plastic eggs were fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment