Soooo, things got a little busy what with school events and holiday prep...plus I caught a nasty respiratory infection which knocked me low for about 10 days....as a result you now get a recap of our December.
Lucky lucky you.
There was a lot of snow and it was cold.
This is the icicle that formed off our balcony -- it was almost 1 meter long.
We baked...Cookies. Banana bread. Cupcakes. Pear cake.
Also made our first batch of fudge. Ever.
These are gingerbread cookies decorated by Megan.
Megan's 2010 ornament.
Megan kept Ennis entertained while I shoveled.
There are always socks for Xmas. ALWAYS.
The carnage begins.
It doesn't look it but she actually liked this present.
Notice the chair behind her: all her booty.
Ennis trying to figure out what this new creature is.
To his credit he chased it and barked at it but did not try to eat it!
Ennis trying to figure out what this new creature is.
To his credit he chased it and barked at it but did not try to eat it!








Yes...I love socks for Christmas...
ReplyDelete