Monday, September 6, 2010

Fall Already?


Well, I hate to say it, but it seems that the annual March of the Pimped-up Weiner Dogs marks the end of summer. I can only say "what the heck?" I don't really remember summer that well between being busy at work, being ill, and traveling on leave for most of August. Anyway, Megan enjoyed seeing the Marsz Jamników (lit. March of the Dachsunds)...here are some pictures and an article. Well, as we didn't quite get Ennis into the dog show (due to a paperwork error) we needed something dog-related to do.

I'm pretty sure PETA will spam our site now as dressing Dachsunds in anything other than a tartan sweater must qualify as cruelty (or at least very bad taste). However, there had to be over 100 dogs walking down the royal route that day. Some pics.



Yep, there are even prizes awarded. Now I have to take Ennis to the Błonia to continue his training on how to hunt these critters. For extra macho, we even train on a rugby pitch! Arooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment