Two weekends ago (hey, I've been sick!) we went to Andrychów.
Jeff had an official event and we tagged along.
On the road.
Wooden church along the way.
Andrychów Rynek
Andrychów sister cities sign.
We stayed at Czarny Gron.
Back of the lodge
Rope course at the lodge
More of the rope course
Skating Rink
If we go back I want to stay in one of these little cabins.
On Sunday morning Jeff and Megan went skiing. I tagged along to guard boots, help lug gear, etc.
This is the parking lot.
Then you hike about 300 feet to get to...
The bus that takes you up the hill to find...
A serious lift line.
Megan finally headed up the slope.
The end of the run.
It was rather primitive and there are slopes closer to us that take much less effort.
We'll stick to those for the time-being.















No comments:
Post a Comment